Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm a moderator at Virtual Assistant Forums

A few months ago I joined http://www.virtualassistantforums.com/ The admin Tess is great and always helpful. I had joined other forums but was always afraid to post. But this forum is different. Right from my first post I felt a sense of being welcomed. Everyone there was also in the same situation I was in. I was a new VA who didn't have years of experience but needed to slowly show that I could contribute and not be afraid. So now I am a moderator for Virtual Resources and Software Section.

Thank you Tess and all my fellow virtual assistants.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria! I completely agree with you about the forum. It's a great place. I'm happy you are a mod at the forums and I look forward to getting to know you better.

Anonymous said...

Maria, we're so happy to have you and especially glad to know that you enjoy the site and feel comfortable there. Thank you for being such an important part of the forums!

Collette Schultz said...

I too love this site but I have to say they are very good about screening. Hope the rest of you have been blocked here and there too. I was really trying to be helpful but had links to some of the replies that they don't allow. So just be careful when posting to that site. Understandable it's kind of like think before you speak.

How do you like being a moderator. Does it keep you busy?